07 April 2021

WOYWW 618 - Owl ATC & Colop E-Mark

It is still just about morning here, and I was determined to get a blog post typed today.  Was shocked to see how many weeks I have missed with this global hop around crafty workspaces (click HERE to join in).  I have been super-busy earning money with Matched Betting, and the Cheltenham Festival is named 'Cheltmas' in that community, so I joined in just to see how much money I could make over the 4 days.  I have decided not to continue with horseracing betting, so glad that I did try it out this year - and I made over £300 (my usual monthly target).  Flare ups of my chronic pain and preparing for the first family visit since Christmas 2019 last week also kept me away from blogging.

I have been crafting quite a bit, and deliveries of crafty stash have arrived (I treated myself as a reward for all the time I have spent with Matched Betting). 














You can see the latest delivery from Create & Craft (please remember to go through TopCashback to get the 5% cash) on my crafty table.  It is a Colop E-Mark, which does multi-colour stamping - on all sorts of materials.  I also bought a selection of the accessories including ribbon and labels.  I have been watching the tv shows for a few years and always wanted one of these latest models (I had one of the original ones many years ago, which you had to put cartridges in to get the designs.  This one links via wifi to an app and you can can do any words/images.)   Already made a birthday card for a friend - with personalised ribbon on it, plus toppers/insert.  There is a lot to learn to take advantage of everything it can do.  Anyone else got one?

I am also in the process of getting an owl ATC made for a trade.  I actually got my dies and Sizzix machine out for this.  It just needs sticking together and then I can get it in the post this afternoon.

All busy here - with solar panels being fitted to the roof of the shed that is closest to the house.  This is a garage now (new electric door fitted), with charger for our electric car - and it will also be a workshop for bikes etc.

I will get around blogs later and catch up with what everyone is doing.

Ali x

ps  I am doing a Tarot course this month and will need some 'guinea pigs' to practice on (haven't done any readings for a couple of years, so decided a refresher course would be useful).  If anyone would like a reading, email me at aliwade1971@gmail.com.



13 comments:

Sarah Brennan said...

Sounds like you have been very busy Ali. Love the cute owl ATC - great layers. Stay safe and happy WOYWW. Sarah #7

glitterandglue said...

Hi Ali. Cute owl! Not heard of the Colop E mark... no idea what it is or what it does... will need to look it up. Have fun with the solar panels - have often wondered about getting them on my bungalow. Certainly my roof faces exactly the right way!
Take care. God bless.
Margaret #3

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Gosh you have got some interesting projects on the go. New stash always makes me happy to see even if it's for someone else though more so if it's for me obviously. Sending big hugs and wishing you a very happy and creative woyww, Angela x17x

Caro said...

Sounds like you have been very busy. Love the owl! Happy WOYWW. Take care and stay safe. With love & God Bless, Caro xxx (#14)

Helen said...

what a busy time you've had! good luck with the tarot. Happy WOYWW Helen #1

glitterandglue said...

Hi again Ali. I have now had three requests for the jigsaw - so it is best if I get it sent out in the order the requests came in... you are number 2, so it will come to you. I will put a list in with the puzzle for the next recipient. Thanks.
Margaret #3

ukmaryanne said...

Oh tarot! I had a deck, used it in the 60s, found it in my craft room a few years ago and started cutting it up and using bits in art. Probably calling down some dire consequence on my head but hey ho. The owl ATC is looking cute but most impressed by your racing profits! Well done with the wins but mostly for your willpower to stop when you are ahead. Not many can do that :)
Catching up on the last few!
Mary Anne (2)

Shoshi said...

I've never heard of that stamping device, Ali, so will have to look it up to see what it does. The owl ATC is lovely.

Happy belated WOYWW,
Shoshi #20

Crafting With Jack said...

We have been very pleased with the performance of our solar panels. Do you mean you regularly get £300 for gambling? Wow! Angela #6

Neet said...

Never heard of a Colop or of matched betting - glad both worked for you albeit in different ways.
Stay safe and well
Hugs, Neet xx

Lisa-Jane said...

This might post twice now... I've never heard of that machine before. Yes please to the reading - I have cards and books but never got past that stage. I'm looking forward to visiting Pembs in 2 weeks time! Belated visit but still, stay safe and keep smiling, Lisa-Jane #9

BJ said...

What a super duper owl ATC and the new gizmo sounds great. I've had enough trouble setting up the pond-cam, think I'll stick to the humble cuttlebug! LOL Thanks for the visit. BJ#5

Susan Renshaw said...

Love the owl ATC.
Happy WOYWW!
Susan #19

Post a Comment

I treasure all of your comments, except the spam!

 

Ali Wade Designs Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon