11 January 2021

Introduction and links to my old blog

I have been blogging with Wordpress since September 2019, which to start with worked out well.  However, recently it has been getting increasingly difficult to open that website and to comment on the blog posts.  When I got the hugely increased bill from Siteground to renew my hosting plan (more than double what I paid last year), I decided that I would return to Blogger.

I am not going to be spending so much time working on my websites this year anyway, with some other commitments starting, so fingers crossed that everyone will be able to read my blog posts on here!

I am not sure how long that Wordpress site will be up and running, but here is the link - Crafting With Ali.  I will be attempting to transfer the blog posts over at some point (posts are from October 2019 to January 2021).

My old Blogger site is Me And My Life.


INTRODUCTION

My name is Ali Wade, I am nearly 50, and live with my farmer hubby in Pembrokeshire, West Wales, UK.

A true Multi-Crafter, I love to try out lots of different crafts, techniques and crafty tech.  However, scrapbooking and digital crafting are my two favourite ways to spend time in my craft room.

I create digital planners and other digital designs for my Etsy shop (click on the link in my sidebar).  Lots more designs coming in 2021.

I live with chronic illnesses - Fibromyalgia, Psoriasis and Hyper-Mobility Syndrome.

I spend time in Instagram and Pinterest.  Come and join me.

Ali x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure all of your comments, except the spam!

 

Ali Wade Designs Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon