14 August 2021

A Fantastic Tool For Every Home - but especially if you live with Chronic Pain

One job that we all struggle with in the home is moving heavy furniture and other items.  Since my Fibromyalgia got worse (and now diagnosed with Osteoarthritis too), I tend to avoid the cleaning where I need to move furniture, ie in our bedroom.

However, it became urgent when Milky the Cat recently brought fleas into the house.  Check out my Instagram Stories to see what I am using for flea control.  I needed to move the heavy furniture in our bedroom to hoover behind and underneath, and this is by myself.  We also have a really deep carpet in there.  I did try to move our super king bed, but it didn't shift even a millimetre!  Therefore, I got the EZ Moves out of the cupboard, and then it was relatively easy to move the bed across the room.

I have done some separate Instagram Stories showing this, and promised a link to somewhere where you can buy it in the UK.  It was sold out in most places, but I have found it on Ebay.  It isn't expensive and I think all homes should have one.




I will be doing some more videos and blog posts about how I cope with housework/organising etc whilst living with Fibromyalgia and other chronic health conditions.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I treasure all of your comments, except the spam!

 

Ali Wade Designs Published @ 2014 by Ipietoon